There are many columns on the Keywords to Add page, here is an overview of the different columns to help you better navigate this page.
Let's learn how to use this page
- Search term. This indicates what the shopper typed into the search bar on Amazon to encounter your product’s ad, clicked on it, and purchased your product. When you take action on this page, these search terms get added to your manual campaigns as a keyword.
- Source campaign. Indicates the campaign this product is currently running in that made it eligible for a particular search.
- Type. Indicates whether a campaign is automatic or manual. You can filter on this column to find a specific type of campaign. Make sure every campaign has an automatic and corresponding manual campaign--with the same ad groups and SKUs within those ad groups. Click here to learn more about campaign structure best practices.
- Source ad group. Indicates the particular ad group within the source campaign that a product is being advertised in.
- Target ad group. Select a destination for the new keyword you are creating. If you have taken action previously, we will auto-populate the ad group for you. If this is your first time taking an action, we will remember your selection and auto-populate for future actions. 5a. Suggested ad group. Flywheel reviews overlapping products and naming conventions between automatic and corresponding manual campaigns to suggest the best target ad groups.
- Match type. Indicated the match type of the newly added keyword. For keywords being added from an automatic campaign: we recommend adding them at a phrase match type. For keywords being added from a manual campaign: If the origin keyword is a broad match type, add the new one as phrase; if the origin keyword is a phrase match type, add the new one as an exact.
- Performance metrics. Sort and filter on any metrics to find the most actionable data. Most often, sellers will filter down to those search terms that have converted 2 or more times to add the best keywords to their manual campaigns. But, you should set criteria based on your campaign objectives. Click here to learn more about the campaign lifecycle.
Next: How to Add New Keywords in Flywheel