Sponsored Products isn’t a “set it and forget it” service. Be consistent with your evaluations of campaigns and constantly moving with the market. Learn the actions to take on a weekly, monthly, and as-needed basis to succeed with your advertising.
- Take the recommended keyword actions. You'll receive the weekly performance email to remind you to take action.
- Review key performance trends on the homepage to make sure there are no major spikes in performance (i.e. significant decline in spend or sales)
- Review MACS for your campaigns to make sure they align with current performance. (i.e. if you notice a spike in ACoS increase your MACS)
- Review the health of your products to identify SKUs that may be running at a negative gross margin and make adjustments to strategy.
- Create new campaigns if your ad strategy shifts (i.e. searches involving your brand increase and need to move to an audience based campaign structure)
- Update your COGS
- Update goals as your products move to new life cycle stages