With Flywheel, you don’t have to make decisions based on surface-level data. You can get right down to the product level and take actions to improve performance on individual products.
Identify opportunities to reduce inefficient spend and improve profitability:
- Find SKUs being advertised in too many campaigns
- Find unprofitable SKUs and adjust your advertising strategy
- Find SKUs that may be unprofitable prior to advertising: can you increase your price or reduce your COGS?
- Evaluate your product offering: should you be selling SKUs with a negative gross margin?
- Check on the health of your "best sellers", do they also have a healthy margin?
Identify opportunities to increase visibility and sales volume:
- Find and target SKUs that are not being advertised in any campaigns
- Find SKUs with high gross margin and low ad spend: these may have opportunity to grow volume profitability
- Find and targets SKUs that have low sales volume: start to increase advertising spend
Note: You must enter your cost of goods sold (COGS) on the product settings page in order to see: Est. Gross Margin, Est. Gross Profit, and Est. Pre-Ad Gross Margin.
On the product metrics page, we give you the data you need to identify these opportunities and more. Let's get a feel for the page:
- Search for specific products or groups of products
- Switch between Child ASIN and Parent ASIN view
- Sort and set custom filters across all columns
- Customize your date range
- Export your data as a csv. file (Note: Set filters will be honored when exporting data)
- Est. Pre-Ad Gross Margin will inform you of your profitability prior to factoring in ad spend
- Est. FBA Fees and Est. Amazon Selling Fees automatically populate from Amazon reporting
- Associated Campaigns: hover over tooltip to see the active campaigns a particular SKU is being advertised in. If a SKU is paused in a campaign, it will not show on list
Review Flywheel Glossary for a full set of definitions. You can also hover over the column title to see a quick definition.